Back to All Vacancies
Territory Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced and professional Territory Business Development Manager (TBDM) to join our dynamic Business Development Team, focusing on selling our in-house developed AML transactional monitoring system, ComplyRadar, to potential businesses across the globe.
The TBDM, will be responsible to:
- generate and follow up leads through cold calling, networking and digital marketing
- meet with prospects to understand and document requirements
- deliver product demos
- prepare detailed business proposals
- negotiate pricing and contracts
- work closely with the delivery and pre-sales teams
- perform account management duties to ensure customer satisfaction
The person we are looking for should ideally have:
- a track record of meeting sales objectives and delivering exceptional customer service
- the ability to engage with blue-chip customers and build relationships with C-level management
- an eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- a team player with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- a sound command of written and spoken English. Fluency in additional European languages is considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of the following areas will be considered an asset: banking, regulatory compliance, AML, financial fraud, responsible gambling, and KYC
- A tertiary level degree or experience in the sectors mentioned
The selected person should be willing to travel to various countries within and/or outside EU, as required.
The package includes a base salary and commission. With our uncapped sales commission plan, the TBDM will have an opportunity to earn substantial commissions in the fast-growing AML market.