We are looking for an experienced and professional Territory Business Development Manager (TBDM) to join our dynamic Business Development Team, focusing on selling our in-house developed AML transactional monitoring system, ComplyRadar, to potential businesses across the globe.
The TBDM, will be responsible to:
- generate and follow up leads through cold calling, networking and digital marketing
- meet with prospects to understand and document requirements
- deliver product demos
- prepare detailed business proposals
- negotiate pricing and contracts
- work closely with the delivery and pre-sales teams
- perform account management duties to ensure customer satisfaction
The person we are looking for should ideally have:
- a track record of meeting sales objectives and delivering exceptional customer service
- the ability to engage with blue-chip customers and build relationships with C-level management
- an eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- the ability to be a team player with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- a sound command of written and spoken English. Fluency in additional European languages is considered an asset
- a basic knowledge of the following areas: banking, regulatory compliance, AML, financial fraud, responsible gambling, and KYC
- a tertiary level degree or experience in the sectors mentioned
The job is based in Malta, however the selected person should be willing to travel to various countries within and/or outside EU, as required.
The package includes a base salary and commission. With our uncapped sales commission plan, the TBDM will have an opportunity to earn substantial commissions in the fast-growing AML market.